Tuesday, February 2, 2010

This spells trouble

Last Saturday morning I received a text at 10am that said "Did I just see you at Publix? I didn't have my glasses on" It was Ole Miss which I am now renaming Hotty Totty (seems more fun to call him that).

After reading my new books and deciding, why not follow them, I waited until 5pm and simply texted back "No".

Just as the books predicted, this kept the convo coming - maybe not in the best way, but at least he was still texting. The next day he texted and asked me to watch come over and watch the play offs. I following my new textbooks to a tea, waited until in between the games and texted him that I was at a party - sorry. He texted back immediately that he was hoping I would come over and watch the games with him. I waited until 1/2 time of the 2nd game and texted him sorry - maybe you should make plans before the night of.

Didn't hear back until Tuesday. He texted to say he was out of town, wanted to see what I was up to. Gave him so smart ass answer (of course waiting a while to respond). The next night, he texted back and asked if I wanted to do something. I responded back asking if he remembered my text from Sunday - he needed to make plans before the night of.

Radio Silence...until Sunday. He sent at text saying he knew it was last minute but they were cooking out and he wanted me to join them. I texted back that I was watching the grammy's with friends.

Ok...now getting to the point. I met up with him tonight. Not a good idea. I met him with the intention of trying to figure him out and it backfired and I am going to be sad about the situation again. He lives a few blocks away and I went over there (again, another mistake). Anyway, no closure and no figuring him out. We hung out with one of his friends and his girlfriend and watched the 1st James Bond movie. Only positive point was I found out he was out of town over the weekend which is why I didn't hear from him.

Trouble because, he is fun to watch a movie and cuddle with, he is a total challenge because I can't figure him out and I know he probably has alliterative motives. Anyway, good news, I didn't spend the night (yes, I making progress). I will let you know if I hear from him.

BTW...no mention of my make out session with his friend, but he did bring up a few conversations I don't remember AT ALL! Oh well...

No comments: