Sunday, January 3, 2010

My name is Lexi

So I broke 2 of my New Year’s resolutions before I had a chance to post them. I like this blog because it can be funny and is a good way of keeping up with all my stories, but it is embarrassing to admit what I do. At least you know I am honest about what happens!

Failed Resolutions
1) No more drunk texting
2) No making out in public

Seriously, I am out of control…what is wrong with me. I am becoming a full on skank (J, I am beginning to think you were right).

Last night I went out with one of my new single girlfriends – Estella. I knew it was going to be trouble because she is too much like me. Then we started taking shots. Really…why do I need to take shots – can’t I just have a few drinks and enjoy the night without getting obliterated. Obviously not. To give you an indication of how ridiculous we were, we made up drunk names and those are the names we are going to use when we are out. Her name is Estella and mine is Lexi.

After my thrid shot, I texted Ole Miss to see where he was. Guess he was on my mind from the call earlier this week.

Sidebar – I actually had his number. I received a Merry Christmas text from a number not in my phone and it turned out to be him.

Anyway, Ole Miss texted back and Estella and I met up with him and his friends. We chatted for a little while and then he started talking to a blonde headed girl and was not paying attention to me – tunrs out the blonde girl was his ex-girlfriend. As time elapsed, Estella and I aren’t sure how many, but we have several more shots – we think at least 3 more. I then kissed one of Ole Miss’ friends – I assume it was a sad & pathetic attempt to make him jealous. Estella and I left the bar around 1:30/2 which was a good thing…don’t worry, before leaving I made out with Ole Miss’ friend again. I am mortified at my behavior. Which is better, making out at Waffle House or in the middle of a bar?

I don’t remember the cab ride home or going inside, but I received a text from Ole Miss after I got home and texted him back asking him to come over. Next thing I know, I wake up fully dressed down to my boots on my couch at 5am and my condo door is unlock – really safe. I don’t remember Ole Miss coming over and don’t think he did because the last text from him was asking for my address and I didn’t find a text in my sent folder responding.

Needless to say, I am super hung-over right now and totally mortified – I am more embarrassed about this than my text stalking event. Good news is that Estella scored a date out of the situation so the night was not a total disaster.

Need to work on my New Year’s resolutions that are obviously going to have to start tomorrow.

No comments: