Monday, December 7, 2009

Baseball Boy

I finally went out with Baseball Boy. Back in the summer, we made a bet on the Auburn/Alabama game. He is an Alabama fan and of course I am an Auburn fan. About a week before the game he started texting me again. As we all know, Auburn lost the game so I had to pay up.
I learned a very important lesson from this date - guys that you meet out late night are likely not going to be as cute as you remember. He was nice, but not as cute as I remembered there was no spark. The conversation was fine. I have been a little paranoid since the I love you guy told me I was quiet. He brought up the Braves. I don't know why I find that so annoying, but I do.
Anyway, after the date, he sent me a facebook request. I don't mix facebook and guys so I don't know how to handle the situation. On this one, I don't care because I don't like him, but what do I do if a guy I like sends a FB request. I feel like a dork saying I don't mix dating and guys, but I don't want to ignore it either. Any suggestions?

No comments: