Saturday, February 27, 2010

Alec Baldwin look alike

One of my dear friends set me up on a blind date with a friend of a friend. Before our date, he emailed a few times and was really funny in email. When he called to ask me on the date, we had a great conversation so I was super hopeful!

He picked one of my fav spots for dinner and I met him there. The dinner, as most blind dates do, started out a little slow, but conversation picked up. He reminded me of Alec Baldwin - looks and a little bit because he had a good sense of humor.

He was super nice and it was great conversation, but there wasn't any chemistry there for me. Not sure how old he is, but there were some generation or preference gaps. A little more ready to be settled than I am, he didn't understand how I had fun at the Black Eyed Peas concert, etc. Again, he was so nice and a great dinner companion, but that was as far as I could go with it.

Keep bringing on the set ups...one is bound to work out!

No comments: