Thursday, January 21, 2010

Boring...

I don't have much to report. Worked has consumed the past 3 weeks of my life. I thought at least I would meet a cutie at an airport bar, but no such luck. Maybe it is good, because I look like a total disaster - sleep deprived and dehydrated. I need a spa weekend!

I have written off South Beach. Last time I talked to him was a 1 1/2 weeks ago. coming to terms that he is not into me or he would call more often, made an effort to see me, etc. Number is deleted from the phone (I did a search to make sure it was totally deleted in call logs, old voicemails, text messges, etc) and I threw away the hard copy of his number I had at the office (big step).

I have a couple of potential set ups in the pipeline, but I need to recover from the past few weeks before I reappear on the social scene. I met a guy in Orlando last week and he wants to set me up with one of his friends. The guy has called and texted a few times. I am going to call him next week.

Just wanted to post so you didn't think I feel off the face of the earth. Hope everyone is having a great start to the new year!

No comments: