Monday, December 7, 2009

Ole Miss

Ole Miss is the first guy I have liked since BDE. He seems like such a gentleman. After he came home with me on our night of drunkenness and making out, he did not take advantage of the situation which I really appreciate because he totally could have.
He texted me on Saturday after we met to see what I was up to and again later in the week to see if it would be ok if he called me. I thought this was a little weird, but it was cute because it was polite. Of course I texted back that I would luv for him to call me.
We went out last Thursday night. I had a charity bowling event and he had dinner with friends so we met up afterwards to have a drink and watch a movie. It was a lot of fun...we spent so much time talking we didn't even watch the movie. The conversation was not strained at all and we had a lot to talk about. It was late so I ended up staying over at his house - again he was a total gentleman. He said some really sweet things and talked about taking me to a couple of different restaurants I have not been to yet. He said he didn't want too much time to go by before he saw me again.
We laughed about the night we met - he said we both got a free pass on our behavior that night :)
The next day, I was in lala land. I really liked him. He is from the South (Atlanta), comes from a good family, started his own company and it is doing well, he's into football and sports, definitely has manners, likes to go out to eat, social...I could keep going. He seemed like a guy I would really like.
BUT...it's Monday morning and I haven't heard from him yet. It was a busy weekend and we both had family in town, but he didn't even send a text - not a good sign.

No comments: